Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Day Late and a Dollar Short

Okay, sue me. My internal clock is wrong and that means I'm stuck with it seeming like this post is a day late. It's not.

Regardless, I needed to go re-up my WoW account for the next couple of months, but wasn't able to make it to the bank before it closed. This is due, in full, to my sleeping. I had my alarm set and everything. I just didn't wake up. So my account goes away today (tomorrow, blast it all!) around 2ish. No worries, it just means I won't be on after that time tomorrow. Monday, however, is a whole new ballgame.

I have noticed a problem in people around my servers. There are a lot of mages (especially, but also hunters and warlocks) who have absolutely no idea what they're doing. These people have inspired me to figure out how to put into words the experiences I've had and the lessons I've learned. If anyone wants to share their perspectives, feel free to drop a comment or an email. I'm curious to know what people think!

2 comments:

Pike said...

The number of hunters out there that don't seem to know what they're doing never ceases to amaze me.

Can't begin to tell you how many of the dreaded "melee hunters" I've had to deal with now...

Anonymous said...

It's because there is nothing to teach them otherwise. Until you start running instances it is entirely possible to get by doing the melee thing.

There are fewer bad Mages but the wipe feels the same.

-Stupid Mage