Friday, November 2, 2007

Razzlefrackin'

Okay. So because of certain people, I've decided to actually get off my backside and set about to posting at least once a day for the entirety of the month of November. Dunno how this is going to work, considering I'm going to be busy and possibly internet-less, but I'm willing to give it a go.

In case you haven't seen it yet (or don't have Background Downloader), the info for 2.3 is up but "no download will take place at this time." That's right folks. Start your alts now. Quicker leveling is right around the corner.

This is good for my newest project, an orc warlock. I know. I know. I've gone to the dark side. Hear me out though. A friend of mine (who runs a raiding guild and currently owns a 70 orc warrior) has promised me a spot in his raids if I hit 70. My warlock is level 15. Finally! I'm in- demand!

Poor Zball mage. Looks like I might have to relearn how to PvP and go back frost... At least my gear is somewhat ready.

Oh wait. No it's not. Le sigh. The life of a poor raiding mage who doesn't raid.

QQ.

No comments: