Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Wish I Could Get On the PTR

Seriously. But my game time is so severely limited these days that I just can't find it in me to copypasta onto the PTR and try all these changes out. Between Hunter Kaliili, Zball, my mid- twenties mooshammy, the baby troll rogue, orc warlock and Orgaria, when can I actually get around to the PTR? I've got chatting to do, buddy!

One unfortunate side effect is the bite my income has taken. Kali has been sitting at 530g for the longest. Not even close to epic flier and about half what the going rate is for the Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer. This is bad as I desperately need a ranged weapon upgrade. Without the time to farm and do dailies, I'm having a hard time getting anything. And good luck on getting a Heroic group up and running. Le sigh. Seems like I'm boned for now.

I did, however, finally get my axe. Allow me to link it in it's great and glorious... umm... glory. That's right, I finally ditched my dual- wielding for something much more evil. Vengeful Gladiator's Waraxe now graces my lovely huntress' back. It's so evil and huge, nearly as big as the one who carries it. And it was done almost entirely with ten matches a week. 2v2 matches at that. Now if only my enchanter friends had not transferred or taken a break, then I could rock out the +35 Agi enchant. Or Savagery. Probably the Agi though. I could use the boost.

I rolled a troll rogue to stabbity-stab with my girlfriend's orc rogue. They're only level 6 but it's still a bit fun. I only want to stealth around all day. Can't do that though. There's no exp in stealthing. Same thing with Cora the mooshammy. She's 26 now and it's going much more quickly now that I specced enhance. I ended up healing my girl's moowarrior through some quests. Yeah. Shaman healing =/= priest healing. When that two- pull turned into a five- pull and then some, I was hard up for mana. We made it though, impressing the hells out of the group we had around us.

Maybe tomorrow I can get some farming in. I hope so. If I can't it looks like I might have to bug the people who keep putting my gun up to sell it to me for 500g and the random gems and enchanting mats I have around. Never hurts to ask, right?

1 comment:

Pike said...

I'd love the axe, I just need to stop being lazy and start doing a couple arenas.

I did, however, manage to grind enough painful battleground losses to get the Gladiator's Heavy Crossbow... I love that thing.