Sunday, February 3, 2008

Ruu

Great day in the morning. It has taken me forever to get back to this blog. Life has been coming at me hard and fast for the past few months and I'm still reeling from the blows. At least I have a roof over my head again.

But no one really wants to hear about that, now do they? Instead I'll talk about other things.

With the coming of 2.4 and Arena Season 4, I'm thinking about un- retiring Zball. That means suffering through the land of no resilience again, but I can take it. Save up all that honor and start buying S2 when it becomes available. But why? Because I want to transfer Zball over to my hunter's server and get started there. Apparently Moon Guard has no good mages and I'm too lazy to level up another Zball... on anywhere not Drenden.

Yes, I'm tempted to roll on Drenden just because. I think they might need my dashing good looks and the sexiest gnomes this side of your front lawn.

Now that I have two Alliance 70s, it's time to play the other half of the game. I have a 24 orc warlock and a 23 tauren shaman. The warlock I could take or leave. It's boring. The shammy? Oh my. I love it. Well, now that I'm not leveling as resto, at any rate. I had thought about starting a troll hunter but who knows?

Also, BRK has issued a challenge. He posted some screenshots of him topping damage and kills in AB. Then he asked "Why MM?"

1) A potential 41- yard ranged Silence.

2) 5 spell interrupts in one minute.

3) Increased burst damage (RWS, Barrage, Imp Barrage, etc).

4) Non- dispellable AP aura.

5) Improved traps (from the SV tree).

6) More efficient mana drain.

7) Talented snare/ root resist (From SV tree).

8) Deterrence (from SV tree).

9) Reduced reliance on a pet for maximum DPS output.

10) Nothing on a two- minute cooldown.

Anyways, my hunter has been going around kicking ass whenever possible. Like this one time in AV.

I was headed down to Frostwolf Graveyard to assist the mighty Alliance forces in capturing it. Just north of it I see a nelf boomkin fighting a holy/discipline priest and a ret pally. I dismount, send the kitty after the priest and proceed to Viper Sting her while I get the pally off my soon- to- be best friend boomkin.

Get a wingclip on the pally, drop a freezing trap and ice her right before she hit the boomkin. The priest starts to run. Concussive Shot, Entangling Roots, Viper Sting, pew pew. I see a bubble and take it away. She drops like a rock. But another pally comes up, this time ret.

Holy/prot pally (let's call him Devil) runs in and goes after the druid while the ret pally (let's call her Cakewalk) comes after me. That lasted for about a second. Send the kitty after Devil...

who then proceeds to attack my kitty instead of me. Surely he couldn't be serious. He was. I stopped and chuckled, dropped a Mend Pet and proceeded to burn through Cakewalk with my boomkin. We head for Devil, who is getting his ass kicked by my kitty, and he dies a lot more quickly than others of his kind tend to do.

Damn pallies. I swear they're cockroaches.

2 comments:

Pike said...

I rolled a gnome mage on Moon Guard once, ironically enough. I think I only got to level 5 or 6 though. I have this tendency to keep my characters at "home base", where I'm used to them being: Alliance is on Silver Hand, Horde is on Venture Co. (Though now that I've used up all ten character slots on Silver Hand I should really start looking elsewhere...)

Gnomes ARE sexy. If only they could be hunters *dreams*

Zball said...

I do miss Silver Hand but there's so many great folks on MG too. Come back and see me!