Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pop That Lock!

So I was a bit tired of losing AB on hunter Kali. And with my shammy's leveling partner in Zul'Aman, I was left with messing around or working on my warlock. I did hit level 25 on the old orc, but the constant dying in Hillsbrad wasn't fun. It didn't help that I had sent all the bags to my shammy. Two bags and a soul bag does not for fun grinding make.

I really hate leveling clothies. I also dislike leveling my 'lock, but honestly, chain fearing bears around Tarren Mill was great. Apart from that I started moving her into another guild. By "started" I mean I left her old one. Le sigh. I'm hardly ever on her anymore and some friends have been bugging me to join them in their twinking efforts at level 39. Long ways to go but holy pally and shadow priest with my warlock will mean doom.

Arathi Basin. My most hated battleground. O, how I loathe thee, AB. I hope one day to be done with your instant queues and utter hatred for all things Zball. Can I win an AB? Please? Please? Of course not.

An AB story from yesterday. Two full groups. The Horde team was mostly a premade from my hunter's server, Moon Guard. I check the names and wring my hands in anticipation. I love fighting people from my own server and I knew there wasn't anyone on their team better than me. The Alliance leader didn't say anything. Thirteen people go to the Gold Mine, including myself. This is bad. Instant Horde 3-cap.

I will say this, at least this time we stayed together. Mostly. As soon as we see the 3-cap, "Just give up and let them win." Wait what? Stables are capped. Now we're looking at a 4-cap.

"Check LM and farm," I say. No one does. Fine. I'll do it myself. Two on D at LM? I relay the info, we ride up and promptly get beaten back. How? Healers. Horde has 'em, we don'.

So we're 5-capped now because no one defended the mine. And since the Alliance has this pathetic inferiority complex, no one will come with me. I hit Blacksmith. Only one of defense. Some pally. Have I mentioned how much I hate pallies? Because I do. I begin my kiting and draining. Pally is at 5%. I'm at half. Arcane Shot just off cooldown.

"Leave Battleground."

&($@#)*$^#*&%!!!

Yeah. That was it for me.

No comments: