Friday, February 15, 2008

Love Life

As you may have noticed, I changed up the look a bit. I got kind of bored with the old way so I made something new. There's no real changes. Really. Maybe I'll like it. Maybe not. It might go back to the way it was or I just might make something myself. Time will tell.

So what's new? 2.4 patch notes, that's what. So much discussion has been going on one might be able believe this new patch is a brand new expansion! Not many changes to classes specifically, actually. It's more of a content patch, what with the Sunwell coming around. In fact, the Sunwell is the last new content before WotLK. Read for yourself and note all those are subject to change. As are the changes in drinking and resilience affecting your Viper's Sting, Drain Mana and Mana Burn.

Kali joined a new 5s team. Her other one died a painful death so here we go again. We had three matches today. On the surface it seemed okay. Enhance shammy, holy pally, resto druid, fury war and Kali. No rogue or lock but enough CC to last. I'm smart enough though. No one is geared like Kali is and no one really has the experience Kali has (and when we talk about 5s experience, having less than me is no experience at all).

So there we are. The discipline priest and ret pally are off playing on alts or doing something else so they couldn't be subbed in. Three matches. The first was... a long wait. Prior wait time was three minutes. Ours? Thirty. To pass the time I checked out a World Defense alert in Sentinel Hill. Some level 52 hunter. I hit /flee and he stood there. Rules of engagement clearly state he blatantly ignored my warning and thus was hostile. He died. Didn't even fight back. Oh well.

First match? Everyone dies except for me. Can't seem to kill them all on my own so we lose. Second match? They drain our pally, abuse everyone and drop me right before the pally bites it. Third match? Druid and I are the only ones left. He tosses a few HoTs on me and dies. Yeah. See where I'm going with this?

Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: